Reading Romances Challenge 2012
I have loved reading romances ever since my first Mills and Books about
20+ years ago now (I started reading them a little later than my friends
did but still enjoy them) and this one challenges me to explore genres I
have not before, so why not this challenge too?
- The 2012 Reading Romances Challenge will run from Jan 1, 2012 – Dec 31, 2012.
- Anyone can join, you don’t need to have a blog.
Feel free to sign-up in the comments – you can post reviews to any book
site (i.e. Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Smashwords, Goodreads,
Librarything, Shelfari etc).
- I’ll post a list of romance sub-genres and a few cool themes for you to choose from each month (you can read all of them or just a couple).
- You can list your books before reading
them (by leaving a comment on the post with the topics for that month)
or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, don’t feel
obligated to read them, changes are welcomed!
- When you sign up in the linky, put the
direct link to your post about joining the Reading Romances Challenge.
If you don’t have a blog, please link it to the page where you post your
reviews (Goodreads, Shelfari, Amazon etc).
- You don’t have to participate every month, but please try to!
January: First in a series or new to you author… I am choosing “Dreaming of Mr.Darcy” by Victoria Connelly – a new to me author..