From the usual to the unique, I bring you a baker’s dozen worth of Valentine’s Day gift ideas today, something for everyone in your list. Whether you celebrate this holiday or not, this gift list is sure to help you for this or other occasions throughout the year.
Note: check the link above (baker’s dozen) for more on what it means and a baker’s dozen of other stuff.
This post contains Amazon and other affiliate links, that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Thank you for your support. Please see the full disclosure for more information. I only recommend products I definitely would (or have already) use myself 💗
A Baker’s Dozen of Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
Perfumes and Such
(1 and 2)
- Bella Vita Organic Perfumes: Like I mentioned in an earlier post, when I got my order of the perfumes (the first one below), my daughter immediately picked one of them for herself! And now I am getting another set for her for sometime soon (her birthday is coming soon too). These perfumes smell wonderful, and are in an elegant giftable box making it so easy to, well, gift them!
- Woman Eau De Parfum Gift Set 4×20 ml Date, Senorita, Glam, Rose Perfume
- Unisex Luxury Perfume Gift Set 4×20 ML for Men & Women | Long Lasting Fragrance Eau De Parfum | SKAI | FRESH | WHITEOUD | PATCHOULI
- Man Luxury Perfume Gift Set 4×20 ML for Men with Dominus, Oud, CEO, Impact Perfume|Woody, Citrusy Long Lasting EDP & EDC Fragrance Scent |80 ML
- CEO MAN Eau De Parfum with Lemon, Lavender, Tonka & Agarwood | Long Lasting Perfume for men, 15% Perfume Oil Concentration | Gift for men | 3.3 Fl.oz
- Luxury Honey Oud Eau de Parfum, Patchouli, Vanilla, Bergamot, Floral & Spicy + Made with Clean & Vegan Essentials Oils + Cruelty Free
- And if you want something different, then try solid perfumes. I am tempted by this perfume that comes in a handcarved soapstone jar. The perfume is prepared using essential oils and bees wax
Toys and Games
(3, 4, and 5)
- FOLDOLOGY – The Origami Puzzle Game! This one is so very cool and sure to delight loved ones of all ages. If you want, you can get the Combo Pack which offers more to challenge and enjoy. Its compact size makes it ideal for travel and its concept makes it a unique gift for anytime of the year, and for anyone at all. With different difficulty levels, it can keep families occupied for hours! I love that it can be paried with other items, like STEM books, or multicultural books, and offers both relaxation and work for the brain at the same time!
- These stunningly beautiful wooden puzzles from ZenChalet offer hours of enjoyment and will result in a piece of art you can display as well in the end! Also, they have a promotion on at this time (from 5% to 15% based on how many puzzles you are buying)
- The Tree of Life is the one that I hope to work on soon. It is a 1000 piece puzzle so I am thinking I will need to set time aside for it 🙂
- If you are looking for something with fewer pieces, then I recommend the 200 piece puzzles like this Guitar shaped one for music lovers (also available, a drum set) or these sea animals (an octopus and a sea turtle among them)
- Or if you need something in between, then these meditative puzzles (including the Yin Yang, a Yoga Pose, and the Hamsa) might be what you will love
- This deck of Conversation Cards for Kids makes an ideal gift for family nights. With tons of questions, this is sure to spark fun conversations that will bring everyone together. Its portable size makes it perfect for taking along on road trips as well. Check out their other sets as well, including ones for
(6, 7, & 8 )
Book Vases from Steel Mill & Co. These ceramic vases are vibrant and feature artwork inspired by beloved titles. They can function as vases or a place to store writing instruments too! And they are sure to instantly dress up any space.
- the pictured Secret Garden one. Pair it with a spiral notebook that features a cover as colorful as this
- For the Wonderland fans, there is a Through the Looking Glass vase
- While Austen fans will love this Pride and Prejudice version
(Image from the Steelmill company)
And I am loving these Custom Mini Bookish Items! For those of you who want it ready for you, here are a few options, and for those who want to DIY it (like I plan to), there is a ton of other options available.
(9 thru 13 to complete the baker’s dozen)
- I am loving this Gochujang Sriracha sauce from Bushwick. We have used it with hakka noodles, veggies, and tofu; as a dipping sauce with fries and spring rolls; and even on pizza and toast!! This is perfect for the foodie in your life!
- Pens: It is always great to have a whole set of pens with you for all your writing and sketching needs.
- Pair those pens with a journal or two, maybe personalized ones like this with a floral monogram and name on the cover, or something lending a touch of luxury like this beautiful Flower- Printed Italian Soft Leather Journal
- These custom family art creations, from cartoons to portraits to ink sketches, make great gifts for so many – friends, family members, and others. I have handpicked a few favorites in the link.
- Last, but not the least, a handmade card and anything else handmade to accompany any and all of the other gifts (made by you!)
And Now, the End of This Post
Dear reader, hope you found something cool and different to gift a loved one this Valentine’s Day (or for any other occasion) and maybe for yourself too! Do let me know the coolest gift you have received recently!
Linking this baker’s dozen of Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas to Thursday 13.