It has been a while since I participated in a Top Ten Tuesday post. While I have a few top so-many lists of books waiting to be written down and posted here on my blog for the tomorrows coming soon, this week’s post is one that appealed to my binge-watching side! Well, top ten bingeworthy shows is the theme and here are my top ten,in no particular order. Join in with others and see how many you can find in common 🙂 Well, as you can see, I have cheated. Quite a few of these are based on books and they are all on my TBR as well….
- Period Shows – Downton Abbey, North & South
- CW – Arrow, Flash
- Netflix’s Marvel series of shows – Daredevil, Jessica Jones
- Dance and Music – Glee, Dance Academy
- Soapy International drama – Grand Hotel, Zindagi Gulzar Hain, Humsafar
- Family – Wizards of Waverley Place, Good Luck Charlie, Jessie, Girl Meets World
- Mystery – Alfred Hitchock Presents, Monk, Psych, Father Brown
- Drama – One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Dawson’s Creek
- drama – Gilmore Girls, Drop Dead Diva, Life Unexpected, Chasing Life
- and drama – White Collar, Suits
So, dear reader, tell me, what are your recommendations for me?