It has been a while since I participated in a Top Ten Tuesday post. While I have a few top so-many lists of books waiting to be written down and posted here on my blog for the tomorrows coming soon, this week’s post is one that appealed to my binge-watching side! Well, top ten bingeworthy shows is the theme and here are my top ten,in no particular order. Join in with others and see how many you can find in common 🙂 Well, as you can see, I have cheated. Quite a few of these are based on books and they are all on my TBR as well….
- Period Shows – Downton Abbey, North & South
- CW – Arrow, Flash
- Netflix’s Marvel series of shows – Daredevil, Jessica Jones
- Dance and Music – Glee, Dance Academy
- Soapy International drama – Grand Hotel, Zindagi Gulzar Hain, Humsafar
- Family – Wizards of Waverley Place, Good Luck Charlie, Jessie, Girl Meets World
- Mystery – Alfred Hitchock Presents, Monk, Psych, Father Brown
- Drama – One Tree Hill, Gossip Girl, Dawson’s Creek
- drama – Gilmore Girls, Drop Dead Diva, Life Unexpected, Chasing Life
- and drama – White Collar, Suits
So, dear reader, tell me, what are your recommendations for me?
9 thoughts on “Top (Ten) Bingeworthy Shows”
Some great shows on your list!
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2018/09/04/top-ten-tuesday-175/
I need to binge Glee – I watched it when it aired, but I don’t think I ever finished it.
I loved Drop Dead Diva – would absolutely rebinge it.
AND PSYCH. I love Psych SO SO MUCH!
The first two seasons of Glee were perfect. After that, the wheels kind of fell off, but it was still a good show! Also, I love your list of family shows – my girls watched ALL of those!
I loved the North and South television adaptation. I’m reading the book at the moment actually.
I need to watch more period shows. I love historical fiction, so I have a feeling I’d like them.
I liked North and South (both the book and the miniseries). I don’t watch too much TV though.
I loved Daredevil and I’ve just started in on Jessica Jones. 🙂
Check out my TTT and my plans for Fall Bookish Bingo
Aw Drop Dead Diva! Such a cute show!! Thanks for reading my post!! <3
– LOVE anything Alfred Hitchcock!!!! 😀