Curry leaves – few
Carrot – 1 medium – shredded
- Prepare/cook the parathas and shred them to tiny bits (about 1/4 inch by 3/4 inch). Keep them aside.
- Heat the oil and add the green chillies, ginger, onions to it.
- Fry for a few minutes till onions are translucent. Then add the curry leaves, capsicum, shredded carrots, tomato and fry for about 5 minutes.
- Next, add the spices and cook till vegetables are almost cooked. (3/4)
- Add the gorbanzo beans and the shredded parathas – mix well and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with onion raita (or any raita of choice)
- Heat the oil. Add the mustard seeds, hing and the red chillies
- Add the chopped onions to the whipped curds.
- Add the salt and the heated oil from step 1 – mix and serve.
Tuesdays, the theme this week is top ten books I am anticipating in 2013: This is the list I came up with:)
Brockway – this is technically not a 2013 book but coming next month and I am so looking forward to this book
Markus Zusak – of course! The Book Thief is featured so many times on TTT that it is no wonder I am looking forward to this one.
will be done with books 1 through 3 by the time this comes!
‘A poor, sad creature with few
prospects in her short life. Neither looks – that much was obvious –not intelligence.
If she had possessed an ounce of the latter, she would not have come here.
To sell her soul.’
Pg 34 of the digital ARC – from the story – Sing a song of sixpence by
Sarwat Chadda in the anthology Two and Twenty Dark Tales
I am enjoying this book – not all the stories, I admit – but enough of them to keep on reading.