Sunday turned into Tuesday, well … as I let Sunday and Monday go by and waved hello to Tuesday. With that, the weather turned colder too…
Raindrops turned into flurries of snow for us here in the San Francisco Bay Area, for the first time in many, many years. It is like recounting a fairy tale – Once upon a time, or …. Long, long ago…. 🙂 And as I scoured the news, turns out that February 5th is a day when the snow favors our area… isn’t that just cool (pun intended)?!!
While I could not really get good shots of snow sprinkled mountains around my house, here is the one I could take..And you can look at cooler photos online..
But here is my post where I catch up and move forward. With the UBC challenge behind me in January, I have somehow let the days go by and now getting back is what I plan to do this week. With hopes of having at least 2-3 posts ready to schedule by the end of the week and a birthday coming up as well (my dd’s!), this week is going to keep me busy but happy.
- Stuff You Should Know About Planet Earth – children’s non-fiction – truly wonderful book about all that you never knew you need to know! – book review…
- Fancy’s Show-Box – short-story by Nathaniel Hawthorne – review
- Photo collages are fun to make – here are a few tips on hows and whats of photo collages
- In spite of TBRs that are insurmountable, we all keep adding to them. Here are some of my most recent additions.
- Puneet’s and Su-sieee’s comments on my D is for Dora, Dinosaurs, and Deep Freeze definitely caught my interest 🙂
- What thoughts wander through your mind when you reach a milestone or accomplish a goal? Whats, hows, whys all swirl through mine and working towards their answers helps me as I reach out to the next milestone or goal…
Do you need ideas for Valentine Reads to gift to young ones of all ages on International Book Giving Day? Then this is the post for you.
- The Milk Lady of Bangalore – for Continental Reading Challenge (Asia) and Diversify Your Reading Challenge (January – Memoir – review week of 1/28) – A little late but coming on my blog later today
Next Week/Current Reads:
- In Paris With You – review week of 2/4 (as I am halfway done)
- Bird by Bird: Anne Lamott (reading and review week of 2/4
- There are more in the current reading list
Perpetual (for 2019):
Continental Reading Challenge 2019 – Read more about this super easy reading challenge (as far as number of books are concerned!) here and sign up to join! Book recommendations provided here. My Book Map is being updated and I will post it soon
will be up before the end of this month.
Healthy Meal Planning Bundle 2019 – Make your way to healthier eating and a better you this year so much more easier and smoother with the help of this wonderful resource put together by those amazing folks at Ultimate Bundles.
- I am drooling over this gorgeous Ginger Grapefruit Layer cake over at The Little Epicurean and wondering if my attempt to bake it will look like an episode of ‘Nailed It’. And her lava cake and matcha cookies – them are yummm tooo..