For this week’s top ten Tuesday, or rather top ten Twos Day, here are my list of books where the titles feature dynamic duos; or rather pairs of words and/or phrases.
This post contains Amazon and other affiliate links, that at no additional cost to you, I may earn a small commission. Thank you for your support. Please see the full disclosure for more information. I only recommend products I definitely would (or have already) use myself
22 Books for Twos Day
- The Adventures of Binkle and Flip by Enid Blyton
- Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Sáenz
- Beezus and Ramona by Beverly Cleary
- Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl
- A Cuban Girl’s Guide to Tea and Tomorrow by Laura Taylor Namey
- Directed Reading and Writing by R.A. Banks
- Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff and it is All Small Stuff by Richard Carlson
- The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
- Haroun and the Sea of Stories by Salman Rushdie
- How to Talk so Kids Will Listen and Listen so Kids Will Talk by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Margaret and the Moth Tree by Kari Trogen and Brit Trogen
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
- The Prince and the Pauper by Mark Twain
- Smoke and Mirrors by Neil Gaiman
- The Story and Its Writer by Ann Charters
- The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by R. L. Stevenson
- Swami and Friends by R.K. Narayan
- The Tell-Tale Heart and Other Writings by Edgar Allen Poe
- The Wonderful World of Henry Sugar and Six More by Roald Dahl
- You Read to Me & I’ll Read to You by Janet Schulman
I could also include all the Harry Potter books or other series like ‘The Mysterious Benedict Society and.…’ here. And I cherish(ed) and love(d) and own too many Amar Chitra Kathas with dynamic duo titles!
And Now, the End of The Post
Dear reader, have you read any of these books? Do share a story or memory about one or more of these (if you have any). What book title (like I did) or pair of characters from a book (which is I guess the normal theme) would you pick for a Twos Day dynamic duo?
17 thoughts on “Top Ten Twos Day: 22 Wonderful Books With Titles Featuring Duos (of a sort!)”
What a wonderful list with some of my favorite duos. Especially Aristotle and Dante – I loved that book!
Great list! I have lots of fond memories from reading several of these books!
An interesting take on this week’s theme ☺️ an excellent list!
Beezus and Ramona are a wonderful pick!
My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-dynamic-duos/
Great list! I’ll have to check out how to talk to kids so they will listen. I heard something talking about that recently.
So interesting! This would be a great month-reading theme for homeschooling! I will look for the toddler-friendly versions of the classics!
What a great list! Saving this post to help me pick the next book I read.
I am familiar with a few of these but not many. The Guernsey Society book is on my list!
Love this list of duos. I’m interested in the You Read to Me & I’ll Read to You book. I definitely will be adding that to my list of books to read this year. Thanks for sharing!
Such a great list! They’re perfect for 2-22-22!
An interesting book list indeed. I’ll try to read some of the list. 😊
Some classics in this list! Putting a few of these on my list of must reads!
This is a great book list with titles for all ages and lots of must-reads!
You always give the best list of books around. I can’t wait to show my daughter these books so she can choose some new ones to read.
Great list of books. I loved reading “How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk”. Will try to look out for the other titles.
I have a couple of these titles and I completely agree that they def make the recommendations list! I am always up for more recommendations and I really need to get back into reading for my own enjoyment and not just for my kiddos or for self improvement (which I love too). Sometimes an escape is a perfect read!
This is such a good List theres a couple of books in here I will be adding to my reading list! Thank you for sharing