While I have slunk further down the rabbit hole of posting here this month as part of the month-long UBC, I am still hoping to catch up. And while I work on learning how I do that (I know I have been saying this forever), I also had other things I had been planning forever, hence the Blog Audit challenge.
Blog Audit Challenge 2020
Do you want to make your blog better? Yes, of course you do, and I do too. I want to work on improving it constantly and that is why I decided to join another challenge. I must be a little crazy to add one more on my plate that I am trying very hard to balance! But this one is necessary for me at this time. It will ensure I do some of the ‘bloggy’ things I have been putting on the back burner for well, eons now. So I am joining the Blog Audit Challenge hosted by Jo Linsdell over at her blog !!
This challenge tackles different aspects of our blog each month so we can work to right it, improve it or simply make it happen. And if your answer to my question above was Yes, then join the fun! It is never too late.
Jo already has the January edition of the challenges up on her blog in this post. I hope to link my progress on time (on Feb 1st, to be exact)
And Now, the End of This Post
Here are my previous posts for the month:
- A Very Short-Short Story: Last Long Night
- Book Review: Tweet Cute by Emma Lord
- Sunday Scribblings #21: When Sundays Tumble into Tuesdays
- Mini Reviews: Picture Books
- Life is a Circus
- How Impressions Transcend Time
- My Lit List: 3 Free Reading Websites for Kids
- The Rocking Horse Winner
- Sunday Scribblings #20: In the Year 2020, We Will
- 2020 Reading Challenges – Join the Fun!
- Resolution – a firm decision to do or not to do something
- A Resolution To Keep the Resolutions We Make
- On the First Day of the Decade, My …