This past month was a poetic journey from alliteration to zeugma; and as a new month and a new challenge begins, I will be taking a detour of sorts. Where will this lead? I am not sure. But there will be a little bit of everything as I work towards a new schedule.
What about you? How do you start off transitions in your life? Any tips you would love to share that can help with making changes? While doing more of the new while continuing a bit of the old?
I will continue (or restart my Sunday Scribblings) and there is a blog tour book review plus Q & A in the very near future. But as I think on those strategies, here is a look back at my April Poetic Potpourri
Poetic Potpourri: Poetic Journey From Alliteration to Zeugma
- Poetic Potpourri From A to Z: Revealing the Theme
- Alliteration: Alluring, Annoying Or Alright?
- Bouts-Rimés: Best Be Ready For A Bout
- Circumlocution or Circling Around to the Point Cleverly (Finally?)
- Diacope Or At the Risk of Repeating Myself
- Enheduanna is Truly Eternally Epic
- 14 Fascinating Facts About Poets and Poetry
- 21 Great Gifts For the Poetry Lover In Your Life
- The Harlem Renaissance: Its Poets and Poems
- 51 Great Poetry Ideas to Inspire and to Ignite Imaginations
- Jabberwocky: Its Simple Joy and Jovial Jargon
- Kennings Or The Many Different Ways To View Things
- The Lake Poets and Their “Lake Poems”
- Those Wonderful Muses of Poetry & How to Find Your Right Muse
- Nursery Rhymes are Great For All Times!
- Onomatopoeia: Wondrous Words Made of Sounds
- A Ticket? A Locket? A Wonderful Poem in Your Pocket
- Quotable Quotes, Quarantine Quatrains etc.: A Quick Check This Out!
- Rhyme Scheme: A Little Bit of Everything About It
- 10 Great Short Poems, & Contenders For the Shortest Ever
- Technology And Poetry: Twenty Terrific Ways to Integrate Them
- A Unique Poetry Project Indeed: Places of Poetry
- Virtual Tours, Events, and More to Celebrate Poetry
- Word Play and its Wonders
- The ‘X’ Poet and Something eXtra -Ordinary?!
- You Can Never Tell the Many Ways You Matter
- Zip Zap Zooming My Way to Zeugma
A Recent Capture
My caption for this is below. I would love to hear any other suggestions you have!
Flowers of Differing Colors Bloom Together
Goes towards 6WS (Six Word Saturday) and another wonderful UBC!
8 thoughts on “Poetic Journey From Alliteration to Zeugma”
This comment box is so far down the page that I missed it the first couple of times.
As you can see persistence finally found it.
Congratulations on completing your April challenge and welcome back to the UBC! I love your tree with different bloom colors!
Thanks for adding all the posts here. Now I can save this page to come back to!
I love your caption for the photo. I think it is perfect.
Seems like you had a wonderful April. Zeugma is a new concept to me, but I like the idea of yoking two totally unrelated ideas together. I will try it at some time.
Nice one for completing this challenge. It was an interesting journey.
Zeugma is a new wrinkle in my brain. Thanks for the lesson. I always leave your blog feeling smarter 😉
Fantastic you completed your April challenge. Wonderful post.