Sundays are going to be about recaps and looks into the future, starting today, on my blog. And all things perpetual on my blog, as well as something mores every once in a while. So, here is my first Sunday Scribblings.
On My Blog:
- Anne of Green Gables (reread) – review of a new edition
- Atlas of Adventures: World of Wonders – young readers – non-fiction – review
- Owl Love You – picture book – review
- Lion of the Sky: Haiku for all Seasons – picture book – review
- Ida and the Whale – picture book – review
- Need to catch-up (a lot) on my Comment 4 Comment challenge and I am going to catch up on this by Tuesday this coming week.
- Here is a poem I wrote earlier this week and hope to start writing more often
- Little things can make us really happy, energize us, bring us peace. Here are some of those things that work for me (and maybe you too). Read on and let me know what is your happiness thingy?
- Randomness galore(or more scribblings) is what you will find here.
Next Week/Current Reads:
- Smarter Next Year (reading and review week of 1/21)
- In Paris With You (reading and review week of 1/21)
- What is Poetry? (review week of 1/14)
- ‘I am the Executioner’ – short story review for Deal Me In challenge (review week of 1/14)
- The Milk Lady of Bangalore – for Continental Reading Challenge (Asia) and Diversify Your Reading Challenge (January – Memoir)
- Catch up on commenting (replying to comments on my blog,
the comment 4 comment challenge , and of course commenting on other blogs in linkups) by Tuesday
- One other non-book review post (still TBD) coming up this week
Perpetual (for 2019):
Continental Reading Challenge 2019 – Read more about this super easy reading challenge (as far as number of books are concerned!) here and sign up to join! Book recommendations provided here. My Book Map will be up before the end of this month.
Healthy Meal Planning Bundle 2019 – Make your way to healthier eating and a better you this year so much more easier and smoother with the help of this wonderful resource put together by those amazing folks at Ultimate Bundles.
- Participating in the #morecreativitychallenge on instagram inspired by Jen Nipps
- Starting next week, I will include my favorite posts read on other blogs (will make note of those that really pop out for me as I read and list my personal top 3 to 5 here)
You can check out my previous posts for the month and for Ultimate Blog Challenge below. Yes, I know one day is missing but not forgotten! Finally made it to a day that is actually today! Linking this to the Sunday Post over at the Caffeinated Reviewer
Day 1 Day 2 Day 3 Day 4 Day 5 Day 6 Day 7 Day 9
Day 10 Day 11 Day 12
20 thoughts on “Sunday Scribblings #1: Can I Do This Every Week?”
I am interested in what your non book review will be for this week! I also need to challenge myself to respond to all comments and comment on other blog post
thank you Jess, I am falling behind on my Ultimate Blog Challenge this week and playing catch up. Your comment inspires me to get going and finish all that I have promised on Sunday 🙂
Gosh that is a lot of reading!
I struggle to read a lot but I am making more time for it this year. I am reading much more to the kids now that we have started homeschooling 🙂
reading is my any-free-time thing to do and while i have not yet gotten the hang of audio books, that might help me read more and faster 🙂
reading to the kids definitely helps
Yes you can indeed do it! And seems I got a reading competitor already; now I gotta up my reading culture since I’m currently reading 2 books a week.
Thank you Dalene.. today is the day!! and love that you now consider me a reading competitor.. looking forward to your reads and recommendations
You’ve been up to so much so far in the new year! I was doing well on my own productivity til my computer had to go to computer hospital this AM 🙁 – fortunately, still have my old one, but it’s definitely slowed me down this week…
Wow that is a lot of reading. My husband and I has been trying to read more this year. It’s good for our mind, thank you for sharing this post.
Can’t wait to read In Paris with you. You always have great content, so excited for the next reviews.
thanks so much Konstantina.. i will be posting those promised reviews soon
It seems that you planned it all! I envy your for being so consistent with blog posts. In my case, I only write when I have time haha! I’m looking forward to read more of your thoughts.
ha ha.. i plan it, now need to keep executing the plans as well every time.. looking forward to seeing you here again
you read so much! i wish I could make such list but it would be too short if I made it. well done!
thank you Lyosha
need to try this challenge too!
do join me.. looking forward to company
Talk about write and reading goals! I might as well, join you in doing more of those this year.
yes!! join me..
Looks like you’ve got plenty of things to get stuck in with!
🙂 i do too