Sundays are going to be about recaps and looks into the future, starting today, on my blog. And all things perpetual on my blog, as well as something mores every once in a while. So, here is my first Sunday Scribblings.
On My Blog:
- Anne of Green Gables (reread) – review of a new edition
- Atlas of Adventures: World of Wonders – young readers – non-fiction – review
- Owl Love You – picture book – review
- Lion of the Sky: Haiku for all Seasons – picture book – review
- Ida and the Whale – picture book – review
- Need to catch-up (a lot) on my Comment 4 Comment challenge and I am going to catch up on this by Tuesday this coming week.
- Here is a poem I wrote earlier this week and hope to start writing more often
- Little things can make us really happy, energize us, bring us peace. Here are some of those things that work for me (and maybe you too). Read on and let me know what is your happiness thingy?
- Randomness galore(or more scribblings) is what you will find here.
Next Week/Current Reads:
- Smarter Next Year (reading and review week of 1/21)
- In Paris With You (reading and review week of 1/21)
- What is Poetry? (review week of 1/14)
- ‘I am the Executioner’ – short story review for Deal Me In challenge (review week of 1/14)
- The Milk Lady of Bangalore – for Continental Reading Challenge (Asia) and Diversify Your Reading Challenge (January – Memoir)
- Catch up on commenting (replying to comments on my blog,
the comment 4 comment challenge , and of course commenting on other blogs in linkups) by Tuesday
- One other non-book review post (still TBD) coming up this week
Perpetual (for 2019):
Continental Reading Challenge 2019 – Read more about this super easy reading challenge (as far as number of books are concerned!) here and sign up to join! Book recommendations provided here. My Book Map will be up before the end of this month.
Healthy Meal Planning Bundle 2019 – Make your way to healthier eating and a better you this year so much more easier and smoother with the help of this wonderful resource put together by those amazing folks at Ultimate Bundles.
- Participating in the #morecreativitychallenge on instagram inspired by Jen Nipps
- Starting next week, I will include my favorite posts read on other blogs (will make note of those that really pop out for me as I read and list my personal top 3 to 5 here)
You can check out my previous posts for the month and for Ultimate Blog Challenge below. Yes, I know one day is missing but not forgotten! Finally made it to a day that is actually today! Linking this to the Sunday Post over at the Caffeinated Reviewer