And yes, this post for day 21 is a couple of days late. This game is getting old, or does it never get old? This game of playing catch up, I mean. I almost caught up last Tuesday and then….
It briefly made a reappearance last week; thankfully the helpdesk reps now knew what to do and resolved it sooner. But I am now working on preventive measures. The issue and spring break set me back a bit.. and I am plodding along on this challenge. Well, I will get to the finish line, I promise!
My Posts (for) last Week:
I went through the letters M through R last/this week and here they are below:
- Sunday Scribblings #8: Where I Played Catch Up and (Almost) Did
- M is Merry: M is for Matilda, Macaronic and Mutation
- N is Neat: N is Nim’s Island, Nonet and Negative
- O is Original: O is for One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest, Ovillejo and Orthogonal Array
- P is Playful: P is for Percy Jackson, Pantoum and Positive
- Q is Quirky: Q is for Q & A, Quatern and QA
- R is Radiant: R is for Rapunzel, Rhupunt and Regression
- Spring break went by really fast. And we did watch a movie – Captain Marvel (thanks AMC Stubs). My son and I are HUGE Marvel fans but we do not necessarily need to see the movies soon after they are released(so does that disqualify as HUGE fans? I don’t think so!). Though the one coming this Friday is a different story – I am sure we will be watching it sooner than later.. 🙂
- Speaking of, Captain Marvel was a totally fun movie to watch, and a cool addition to the MCU.
- So dear reader, have you watched the movie? What did you think of it? Let me know…
- As I mentioned in my last Sunday Scribblings, we celebrated the following last week
- 17 – International Haiku Poetry Day
- 18 – National Poem In Your Pocket Day
- 18 – Newspaper Columnists Day
- Posts for the letters S through X for this week
- I never got around to anything else I had planned for last week so maybe this week? – This sounds like a refrain… 🙂
- Literary Celebrations this week:
- 23 – World Book and Copyright Day (UNESCO)
- 23 – National Talk Like Shakespeare Day (Shakespeare’s birthday)
- 23 – English Language Day (UN)
- 27 – National Tell a Story Day
A Little Bit of Randomness:
Everyday is a celebration of some sort. You can check the National Day Calendar or other similar sites to find out celebrations in your area/around the world Take a wild guess on at least one of these National Day celebrations for April 15th, come on… just Take a Wild Guess… Nope? You give up… Well, it is National Take a Wild Guess Day!! Yes there is one such day too, talk about random! National Take a Wild Guess Day was created by Jim Barber (TheBarbershop.com).
Wrapping Up My Sunday Scribblings:
So that’s it folks for this edition of scribblings. Thank you again for your continued support.
What are your comments or questions about today’s post? I would love to hear from you. Check out previous posts in this challenge using the links below.