I have been (trying to) scribbling furiously in an attempt to complete this challenge on time; but well, this post is for Day 28 making its way to the blog on day 30. Well, what I mentioned in last week’s post still stands true – “And yes, this post for day xx is a couple of days late. This game is getting old, or does it never get old? This game of playing catch up, I mean. I almost caught up last Tuesday and then….”
Last week went by in a flurry of plants and trees and plantings, as we started to finally get into gardener mode after years of not doing it. Our dd got a new bicycle (long overdue) and we now tend our newly planted saplings, vegetables and fruit trees as we keep our fingers crossed and hope that they yield fruit!
My Posts (for) last Week:
I went through the letters S through X last/this week and here they are below:
- Sunday Scribblings #10: Catching Up? Forget It and Keep Plodding On…
- S is Serendipity: S is for Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Shadorma and Sanity
- T is Tenacious: T is for To Kill a Mockingbird, Tricubes and Testing
- U is Upbeat: U is for Under the Tuscan Sun, Utenzi and Unit Testing
- V is Vibrant: V is for Vertigo, Verso-Rhyme and Volume
- W is Whimsical: W is for Wonder, Whitney and Workflow
- X is Xenial: X is for X-Men, Xenolith and (e)Xtensibility
- And this week – April 29 through May 5th marks the 100th anniversary of Children’s Book Week – that is super cool, isn’t it?
- And what literary holidays passed us last week?
- 27 – National Tell a Story Day
- 28 – National Great Poetry Reading Day
- And the last Saturday of April – 27th – Independent Bookstore Day
Finishing up this challenge and featuring books for Children’s Book Week! And catching up on other things I missed on – my Short Story reading challenge for one 🙂
May is Get Caught Reading Month, you all! So get ready to get caught 🙂 And I will provide more inspiration for your reading here!
A Little Bit of Randomness:
The second of May is Harry Potter Day (the anniversary of the Hogwarts Battle)!
Wrapping Up My Sunday Scribblings:
So that’s it folks for this edition of scribblings. Thank you again for your continued support.
What are your comments or questions about today’s post? I would love to hear from you. Check out previous posts in this challenge using the links below.