Too many words are waiting to be poured out onto the page, and while they war with one another, I decided to post pictures instead! And this Wordless Wednesday post is all to do with puzzles for National Puzzle Day – Jan 29th.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links . If you purchase through an affiliate link, I may get a commission at no extra cost to you. Please see the full disclosure for more information.If you’re new here, you may want to subscribe to my newsletter – on the sidebar, right there! Thanks for visiting!
Puzzles in Pics
For #NationalPuzzleDay today, here are some photos.
Then (of years ago, when my just-turned-seventeen was but a tot) – a 48 piece puzzle
Later (somewhere in the pre-teen years, when he was super obsessed with cars.. he still is) – a 1000 piece one
Well, there were the Legos too… so marked that for the later as well (finding the right photos is tougher than I thought!) – for some reason, he wanted this one..
And now, most of what he does in on a device. And one of his obsessions, 2048.. a screenshot from his phone below
So, there you have it, a peek into my puzzling family (or at least a part of it). As for me, I love puzzles too, a lot and all sorts of puzzles(logic, word, jigsaw, etc.), but there is not much photographic proof of that 🙂
And, yes, the end of this post
Dear reader,what kind of puzzles do you enjoy? Any favorite jigsaw puzzles or books or toys that fit this category? I would love to hear your suggestions.
Here are my previous posts for the month:
- Tiny Travelers Series: Picture Book Reviews
- Sunday Scribblings #23: Make it Count
- Blog(ger)s That Make My Day
- Deal Me In #3: Cathedral by Raymond Carver
- Picture Book Review: Old Man of the Sea
- 10 Recent Additions to My Bookshelf
- 5 Reasons to Reach Out and Hug
- Deja vu? Golden Shovel Revisited
- Sunday Scribblings #22: A Week That Showed What Time Is
- Picture Book Review: Don’t Let the Beasties Escape this Book
- Another Challenge: Blog Audit Challenge 2020
- A Very Short-Short Story: Last Long Night
- Book Review: Tweet Cute by Emma Lord
- Sunday Scribblings #21: When Sundays Tumble into Tuesdays
- Mini Reviews: Picture Books
- Life is a Circus
- How Impressions Transcend Time
- My Lit List: 3 Free Reading Websites for Kids
- The Rocking Horse Winner
- Sunday Scribblings #20: In the Year 2020, We Will
- 2020 Reading Challenges – Join the Fun!
- Resolution – a firm decision to do or not to do something
- A Resolution To Keep the Resolutions We Make
- On the First Day of the Decade, My …